GWK / Aircraft Maintenance Technician B1.1 or B1.1/B2
Have you always wanted to work in the dynamic, exciting and challenging environment of aviation as a
GWK - Aircraft Maintenance Technician B1.1 or B1.1/B2. Is safety your top priority and are you proud if the aircrafts are returned to our customers in time? Then this vacancy is definitely for you!
As GWK - Aircraft Maintenance Technician B1.1 or B1.1/B2, you:
- Independently perform inspections, troubleshooting, repairs and modifications;
- Are responsible for releasing the work performed by yourself and the team assigned to you;
- Carry out the administration of the work in accordance with the aviation regulations;
- Are jointly responsible for the technical punctuality and fleet availability of our customers (approx. 60 aircrafts) at Schiphol-Center, Schiphol-East and at European Outstations;
- Lead mechanics and supervise the work carried out by them;
- Participate in various improvement processes for more efficient maintenance processes.
Our work environment:
- You will be employed in a dynamic company that is in full growth development with a lot of opportunities;
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment with a daily variation possible between working Line Maintenance duties at Schiphol Center, larger Line Maintenance activities in our modern Hangar 73 at Schiphol-East, with shops;
- Ad hoc AOG recovery business trips to European Outstations which makes the work extra challenging;
- Our hangar has been completely renovated and has modern facilities;
- The atmosphere is informal and there is a constructive cooperation where the safety environment of "Just culture" is adopted;
- You get a personal iPad and a package with very comfortable working clothes;
- You get type trainings (if necessary) and lots of other training opportunities for personal growth and development.
- You have completed relevant education at MBO 4 level;
- You are in possession of a part 66 AML B1.1 and/or B2 Aircraft Maintenance License (preferably with an Embraer 170/190-series or other aircraft type training);
- You have knowledge of EASA law and regulations, extensive knowledge and experience within an aircraft maintenance environment;
- You are customer-oriented, commercial and cost-conscious, able to improvise, to think in terms of solutions and possibilities;
- You have a good command of the English language and preferably also in the Dutch language in word and writing;
- You have at least basic knowledge of the MS Office package;
- The maintenance is carried out 24/7, we work in shifts based upon 40hrs/wk;
- Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competencies: Stress-resistant, flexibility, initiative, working in a team, interpersonal sensitivity, effective communication.
Our renumeration package:
- Next to a daily job with nice assignments and variety in work and locations at Schiphol- East, Schiphol-Airport and European Outstations, we offer you excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- A good monthly base salary; indication of the gross salary is between € 3.322,- till € 4.229,-;
- A good gross monthly shift-allowance of approx. € 750,-;
- In addition we offer a year-end bonus and a yearly profit sharing;
- We offer a holiday allowance;
- We provide a good pension contribution, also with a (large) company part to contribute to your pension scheme;
- We offer reduced traveling on KLM/KLC-flights based upon availability;
- We provide full options for training & deveopment;
- You must be in possession of a European work permit;
- During the employment you must resident in The Netherlands or be prepared to move to The Netherlands.
For more information please contact Philip den Ouden, Team Manager Regional Jet Center, tel. +31646753348.
For a short video, click here: https://vimeo.com/749886100/dafb5daf50