Aircraft Maintenance Technician B1.1. and/or B2 (Vliegtuigonderhoudsmonteur B.1.1 en/of B.2)
Have you always wanted to work in the dynamic, exciting and challenging environment of aviation? Is safety your top priority and are you proud if the aircraft's you work on, are returned to our customers in time?
Then this opportunity is definitely for you!
As Aircraft Maintenance Technician B1.1. and/or B2:
- You independently perform inspections, troubleshooting, repairs and modifications
- You are responsible for releasing the work performed by yourself and the team assigned to you.
- You carry out the administration of the work carried out in accordance with the aviation regulations
- You are jointly responsible for the technical punctuality and fleet availability of our customers both at Schiphol-Center, Schiphol-East and at Outstations
- You lead mechanics and supervise the work carried out by them
- You participate in various improvement processes for more efficient maintenance processes
Our work environment:
- You will be employed in a dynamic company that is in full development with a lot of opportunities
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment with a daily variation possible between working Line Maintenance duties at Schiphol Center, Base Maintenance activities in our modern Hangar 73 at Schiphol-East, with modern schops and ad hoc AOG recovery business trips to Outstations make the work extra challenging
- The Hangar has been completely renovated and has modern facilities
- The atmosphere is informal and there is a constructive cooperation where just culture is participated.
- You get a personal iPad and very comfortable working clothes
- You get a type training (if necessary) and there are also training opportunities for personal growth and development
- You have completed relevant education at MBO 4 level
- You are in possession of an part 66 AML B1.1 and/or B2 Aircraft Maintenance License with preferably an Embraer 170/190-series or other aircraft type training
- You have knowledge of EASA law and regulations and extensive knowledge and experience within an aircraft maintenance environment
- You are customer-oriented, commercial and cost-conscious, able to improvise, to think in terms of solutions and possibilities
- You have a good command of the English language and preferably also in the Dutch language in word and writing and have at least basic knowledge of the MS Office package
- The maintenance is carried out 24/7, we work in shifts based upon 40hrs/wk
- Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competencies: Stress-resistant, flexibility, initiative, working in a team, interpersonal sensitivity, effective communication.
Our renumeration package:
- Next to a daily job with nice assignments and variety in work and locations at Schiphol Amsterdam and Outstations, we offer you an excellent primary and secondary employment conditions
- A good monthly base salary and monthly shift-allowance. Indication of the salary is between €3.230 - €4.053.
- In addition we offer a year-end bonus and a yearly profit sharing part
- We offer an holiday allowance
- We provide pension contribution, also with a company part to contribute to your pension scheme
- We offer reduced traveling on KLM/KLC-flights based upon availability
- We provide full options for training & development
An assessment and/or capacity test can be part of the selection process.
You must be in possession of a European work permit. During the employment you must reside in the Netherlands or be prepared to move to the Netherlands.
For more information please contact Philip den Ouden, Team Manager Regional Jet Center, tel. +31646753348.