Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic and/or Cat A
Have you always wanted to work in the dynamic, exciting and challenging environment of aviation?
Do you have a passion for the profession and do you want to be part of a well-motivated, growing, flexible and committed team? Is safety your top priority and are you proud if aircrafts return to our customers in time? Then this opportunity is definitely for you!
Content of the job
- You are responsible for maintaining and releasing aircrafts on apron, in the hangar and on outstations
- Carrying out (urgent) repairs and/or inspections abroad on an ad-hoc basis
- You are jointly responsible for the technical punctuality and fleet availability of our customers both at Schiphol Airport, in the hangar and at outstations
- Supervised by a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician you perform inspections, repairs and modifications
- You consult the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician in the progress of the work if there are discrepancies
- You carry out the administration of the work in accordance with the regulations
- The maintenance is carried out 24/7, we work with shifts patterns
- You have completed relevant education at MBO 3 or 4 level
- You have knowledge of EASA law and regulations
- You have some experience within an aircraft maintenance environment and you are in possession of (the majority) of the mandatory modules of the B1.1 or B2 EASA Part 66 license
- You are able to improvise, to think in terms of solutions and possibilities
- You have a proactive and a flexible attitude
- You have good communication and social skills and are customer-oriented
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing, and willing to learn the Dutch language
- You have computer skills and make use of mobile devices (e.g. iPad)
- You are in possession of a drivers license (B)
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
Stress-resistant, flexible, initiative, working in a team, effective communication
What do we offer?
- You will be employed within a dynamic company that is in full development with a lot of opportunities
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment at Schiphol Center, in the hangar at Schiphol-East and ad hoc AOG recovery business trips to outstations make the work extra challenging and varied. The location of work can rotate on a daily base
- Our fleet consists of approx. 60 KLM/KLC aircrafts (E170-195 en E2 series) and work for third parties
- The hangar has been completely renovated and has modern facilities
- The atmosphere is informal and there is a constructive way of cooperation; our culture is participating and aim for structural improvement
- You get a personal iPad and new comfortable working clothes
- For MBO level 4: we aim to train you towards B1 and or B2 in the near future on our Embraer fleet if your skills and motivation fit in the team
- Opportunities for further personal growth and development
- We offer you excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. Our salary indication is a gross monthly salary between €2.722,- and €4.013,- and travel expenses based upon age and EASA experience
- In addition of this gross monthly base salary we work with a monthly shift allowance and a Year-end bonus, a yearly profitsharing, holiday allowance and reduced flight tickets on KLM and KLC-fleet bases upon availability
Are you ready for take-off?
Are you enthusiastic and do you think you are suitable for the position of Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic and/or CAT A at Regional Jet Center. We look forward to receiving your application including CV and motivation letter.
You can respond to the vacancy via the button below.
Do you need additional information about the vacancy?
You can contact Philip den Ouden, Team Manager, via email: email@example.com